Passa ai contenuti principali

Janis Joplin - Piece of my heart



Didn't I make you feel like you were the only man, well yeah,
An' didn't I give you nearly everything that a woman possibly can ?
Honey, you know I did!
And each time I tell myself that I, well I think I've had enough,
But I'm gonna show you, baby, that a woman can be tough.
I want you to come on, come on, come on, come on and take it,
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby, (break a..)
Break another little bit of my heart now, darling, yeah. (have a..)
Hey! Have another little piece of my heart now, baby, yeah.
You know you got it if it makes you feel good,
Oh yes indeed.
You're out on the streets looking good, and baby,
Deep down in your heart I guess you know that it ain't right,
Never never never never never never never hear me when I cry at night.
Baby, I cry all the time!
And each time I tell myself that I, well I can't stand the pain,
But when you hold me in your arms, I'll sing it once again.

I'll say come on, come on, come on, come on, yeah take it!
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby. (break a..)
Break another little bit of my heart now, darling, yeah, (come on…)
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby, yeah.
Well, You know you got it, child, if it makes you feel good
I need you to come on, come on, come on, come on and take it,
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby. (break a…)
Break another little bit of my heart, darling, yeah. (have a)
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby,
You know you got it (waaaaahhh)
Take a…Take another little piece of my heart now, baby. (break a…)
Break another little bit of my heart, and darling, yeah yeah (have a)
Have another little piece of my heart now, baby,
You know you got it, child, if it makes you feel good

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Dimartino "Niente da dichiarare"

Le frasi da usare prima di partire sono "addio", o forse "arrivederci in un giorno migliore". Parla con gli estranei, non tirarti indietro, fatti raccontare, lasciati tentare sempre dal rischio di un errore. Corri sotto il cielo, non ti può far male, evita di preoccuparti della polizia o dei passaporti, le marche da bollo, i contanti sono solo documenti, solo pezzi di carta e niente più. E a te cosa importa di questo se hai visto il mondo? L'hai stretto bene e non hai niente da chiarire, niente da dichiarare. La distanza tra due punti è un insieme di passaggi, di miracoli, di testimoni, resti di animali, vite, minerali. Lascia stare il tempo, tanto dopo il giorno è quasi sicuro che arriva la notte. Non pensare a quello che hai lasciato a casa: sono solo cose, e le cose prima o poi diventano rovine. E a te cosa importa di tutto se hai visto il mondo? L'hai stretto bene e non hai niente da chiarire, niente da dichiarare. E alle dogan...

#

#Carmen... prolongar-se em memória

“… A viagem não acaba nunca. Só os viajantes acabam. E mesmo estes podem prolongar-se em memória, em lembrança, em narrativa. Quando o viajante se sentou na areia da praia e disse: ‘Não há mais que ver’, sabia que não era assim. O fim duma viagem é apenas o começo doutra. É preciso ver o que não foi visto, ver outra vez o que se viu já, ver na Primavera o que se vira no Verão, ver de dia o que se viu de noite, com sol onde primeiramente a chuva caía, ver a seara verde, o fruto maduro, a pedra que mudou de lugar, a sombra que aqui não estava. É preciso voltar aos passos que foram dados, para os repetir, e para traçar caminhos novos ao lado deles. É preciso recomeçar a viagem. Sempre. O viajante volta já.” José Saramago (1922-2010) , em Viagem a Portugal